Playcraft Woodbridge Shuffleboard Table. Free Delivery & Installation
* Includes Temporary Logistics Surcharge from Supplier
Availability: All sizes and finishes in stock with the exception of the following tables.
9 FT - Black 8/10.
12 FT - Espresso 8/10. Black 8/10.
14 FT - Cherry 9/17. Black 8/10.
16 FT - Cherry 8/10. Espresso 8/10. Black finish not available in 16ft option.
Table Purchase Includes:
- Professional Delivery
- “White Glove” Installation
- 1-Year Level Guarantee
- Starter Kit:
- Premium Set of weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color-matched hardwood board sweep
- Playcraft medium granular speed wax
The Playcraft Woodbridge shuffleboards are our entry-level tables, but they will not force you to compromise. With the same playfields as our Georgetown series, the Woodbridge will deliver the same superior playing experience that all Playcraft tables are known for. The cost savings in the Woodbridge series is realized via the veneer, a vinyl laminate, and the black T molding top cap. The playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick, and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary. All Woodbridge models feature a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus scoring, speed wax, and 8 deluxe pucks. The Woodbridge is available in 9', 12', 14' and 16' lengths. The colors are espresso, cherry, black, and honey oak. Black finish, 9', 12', and 14' ONLY.
- Cherry with black carpeting / Espresso with camel / Honey Oak with black / Black with camel
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring on 9' and 12'
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3-4 scoring on 14' and 16'
- 1 3/4" Thick solid vertical stave edge-glued hardwood butcher-block bed (not a laminate) finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane to create a smooth, satin finish
- 2 - rigid, reinforced double-paneled pedestal legs with metal leg levelers featuring in leg storage cabinet with shelf
- 1 piece, hardwood micro-lam cabinet construction for increased stability
- Solid hardwood corners
- Carpeted walls & gutters
- Hardwood abacus scorers included
- "White Glove" Delivery & Installation **
9 FT: 108" x 24 x 31" Weight: 220 lbs
12 FT: 144" x 24 x 31" Weight: 260 lbs
14 FT: 168" x 25 x 31" Weight: 315 lbs
16 FT: 192" x 25 x 31" Weight: 345 lbs
**Delivery & Installation
White Glove Delivery and Installation Services are included in pricing within a 75 mile radius of Paramount Billiards - Wixom, MI location. If outside of this area please contact for delivery information.
Paramount Billiards offers a 14-day return policy (less a 15% restocking fee) on purchased products that have not received delivery and/or installation. Purchased Items that have received delivery and/or installation are not eligible for returns or refunds due to specific ordering, shipping, delivery and installation costs, at which point, all sales are considered final.
Playcraft's Limited Warranty
The Playcraft warranty is provided to the original purchaser of items purchased from an authorized retailer and is not
transferable. Proof of purchase may be required.
The Warranty period begins on the date of delivery and provides that items shall be free from defects in material or
workmanship, under normal use and service as follows -
• Indoor pool table slate = Lifetime
• Outdoor pool table slate = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Indoor slate pool table cabinet components = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Other Playcraft game tables or components = ( 1 ) One Year
• Accessories ( 90 ) Ninety days
• Playcraft Sport = ( 90 ) Ninety Days
Claims - Warranty claims will be considered when substantiated by clear and detailed photos of the defect. In addition
to photos of the actual defect, other photos may be required, including photos of the location where the item is
placed to identify any contributing environmental factors. Alternately, the defective part/item can be shipped prepaid
to GMInc for inspection. GMInc at its sole discretion, and within a period of ( 90 ) days, shall repair or replace
parts or the entire item acknowledged to be defective.
Exclusions - The warranty does not cover shipping damage, commercial applications for noncommercial items, labor
and consequential damages.
Weathered and Distressed Finishes – Weathered and distressed finishes are achieved by introducing wear to the item
and using various finishing techniques to create an overtone color range. Weathered and distressed wood will have
defects and varying degrees of color intensity resulting in unique characteristics of each piece. Grain density and
lighting will also be a factor with how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and
the images presented depict the overall color range for each weathered and distressed item. Variations of wear and
color within an item and between items or replacement parts will exist and is not considered a defect.