Playcraft Saybrook Shuffleboard Table. Free Delivery & Installation
* Includes Temporary Logistics Surcharge from Supplier
Availability.Availability: All sizes and finishes in stock with the exception of the following tables.
12 FT - Weathered Smoke 10/1. Midnight 10/15
14 FT - Weathered Smoke 10/1
Table Purchase Includes:
- Professional Delivery
- “White Glove” Installation
- 1-Year Level Guarantee
- Starter Kit:
- Premium Set of weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color-matched hardwood board sweep
- Playcraft medium granular speed wax
The Saybrook is Playcraft's newest home recreation series shuffleboard table featuring the latest in design innovation. A completely KD (knocked down) table with a two-piece split playfield means that the Saybrook can be used in locations with difficult access where longer tables wouldn’t ordinarily fit. Solid hardwood construction finished in a weathered Midnight charcoal gray or Smoke that features popular industrial design exposed steel hardware. The Saybrook is certain to be a welcomed addition to your game room. The two-piece playfield is a 2” thick solid single vertical stave butcher block that is finished with a poured polymer coating 1/8” thick and includes upgraded pro-series style climate adjusters for shaping the playfield. Full assembly required. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
- Solid hardwood construction finished in weathered Midnight charcoal gray or Smoke
- Completely KD (knocked down) construction – Full assembly required.
- Available in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths
- Exposed steel corners and hardware
- Traditional 1-2-3 indoor scoring pattern
- Two-piece 16” wide by 2” thick solid hardwood butcher block playfield finished with a poured polymer coating 1/8” thick
- Pro-series style climate adjusters
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- "White Glove" Delivery & Installation **
12 FT: 145" x 32.5" x 32" Weight: 369 lbs
14 FT: 169" x 32.5" x 32" Weight: 445 lbs
16 FT: 193" x 32.5" x 32" Weight: 556 lbs
**Delivery & Installation
White Glove Delivery and Installation Services are included in pricing within a 75 mile radius of Paramount Billiards - Wixom, MI location. If outside of this area please contact for delivery information.
Paramount Billiards offers a 14-day return policy (less a 15% restocking fee) on purchased products that have not received delivery and/or installation. Purchased Items that have received delivery and/or installation are not eligible for returns or refunds due to specific ordering, shipping, delivery and installation costs, at which point, all sales are considered final.
Playcraft's Limited Warranty
The Playcraft warranty is provided to the original purchaser of items purchased from an authorized retailer and is not
transferable. Proof of purchase may be required.
The Warranty period begins on the date of delivery and provides that items shall be free from defects in material or
workmanship, under normal use and service as follows -
• Indoor pool table slate = Lifetime
• Outdoor pool table slate = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Indoor slate pool table cabinet components = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Other Playcraft game tables or components = ( 1 ) One Year
• Accessories ( 90 ) Ninety days
• Playcraft Sport = ( 90 ) Ninety Days
Claims - Warranty claims will be considered when substantiated by clear and detailed photos of the defect. In addition
to photos of the actual defect, other photos may be required, including photos of the location where the item is
placed to identify any contributing environmental factors. Alternately, the defective part/item can be shipped prepaid
to GMInc for inspection. GMInc at its sole discretion, and within a period of ( 90 ) days, shall repair or replace
parts or the entire item acknowledged to be defective.
Exclusions - The warranty does not cover shipping damage, commercial applications for noncommercial items, labor
and consequential damages.
Weathered and Distressed Finishes – Weathered and distressed finishes are achieved by introducing wear to the item
and using various finishing techniques to create an overtone color range. Weathered and distressed wood will have
defects and varying degrees of color intensity resulting in unique characteristics of each piece. Grain density and
lighting will also be a factor with how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and
the images presented depict the overall color range for each weathered and distressed item. Variations of wear and
color within an item and between items or replacement parts will exist and is not considered a defect.