Playcraft Montauk Shuffleboard Table. Free Delivery & Installation
* Includes Temporary Logistics Surcharge from Supplier
Availability: All sizes and finishes in stock with the exception of the following tables.
12 FT - 8/13
Table Purchase Includes:
- Professional Delivery
- “White Glove” Installation
- 1-Year Level Guarantee
- Starter Kit:
- Premium Set of weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color-matched hardwood board sweep
- Playcraft medium granular speed wax
The Montauk is Playcraft's newest home recreation series shuffleboard table. Solid hardwood construction with a whitewashed finish that features popular industrial design steel turnbuckle hardware, The Montauk is certain to be a highlight in your game room. The playfield is a 1-3/4" solid single vertical stave butcher block with multiple coats of satin polyurethane and includes upgraded pro-series style climate adjusters for shaping the playfield. The color-matched hardwood abacus scorers finish off this beautiful table. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
- Solid hardwood construction with weathered whitewash finish
- Available in 9’ & 12’ lengths
- Black steel turnbuckle hardware
- Traditional 1-2-3 indoor scoring pattern
- 15” wide by 1-3/4” thick solid hardwood butcher block playfield finished with multiple coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, satin surface
- Pro-series style climate adjusters
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Color-matched abacus scorers
- Black carpeted walls and gutters
- "White Glove" Delivery & Installation **
9 FT: 108" x 24" x 32" Weight: 210 lbs
12 FT: 144" x 24" x 32" Weight: 265 lbs
**Delivery & Installation
White Glove Delivery and Installation Services are included in pricing within a 75 mile radius of Paramount Billiards - Wixom, MI location. If outside of this area please contact for delivery information.
Paramount Billiards offers a 14-day return policy (less a 15% restocking fee) on purchased products that have not received delivery and/or installation. Purchased Items that have received delivery and/or installation are not eligible for returns or refunds due to specific ordering, shipping, delivery and installation costs, at which point, all sales are considered final.
Playcraft's Limited Warranty
The Playcraft warranty is provided to the original purchaser of items purchased from an authorized retailer and is not
transferable. Proof of purchase may be required.
The Warranty period begins on the date of delivery and provides that items shall be free from defects in material or
workmanship, under normal use and service as follows -
• Indoor pool table slate = Lifetime
• Outdoor pool table slate = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Indoor slate pool table cabinet components = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Other Playcraft game tables or components = ( 1 ) One Year
• Accessories ( 90 ) Ninety days
• Playcraft Sport = ( 90 ) Ninety Days
Claims - Warranty claims will be considered when substantiated by clear and detailed photos of the defect. In addition
to photos of the actual defect, other photos may be required, including photos of the location where the item is
placed to identify any contributing environmental factors. Alternately, the defective part/item can be shipped prepaid
to GMInc for inspection. GMInc at its sole discretion, and within a period of ( 90 ) days, shall repair or replace
parts or the entire item acknowledged to be defective.
Exclusions - The warranty does not cover shipping damage, commercial applications for noncommercial items, labor
and consequential damages.
Weathered and Distressed Finishes – Weathered and distressed finishes are achieved by introducing wear to the item
and using various finishing techniques to create an overtone color range. Weathered and distressed wood will have
defects and varying degrees of color intensity resulting in unique characteristics of each piece. Grain density and
lighting will also be a factor with how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and
the images presented depict the overall color range for each weathered and distressed item. Variations of wear and
color within an item and between items or replacement parts will exist and is not considered a defect.