Playcraft Bull Run- 8 FT - Leather. Free Delivery & Installation
Table Purchase Includes:
- Premium Cloth (Simonis Upgrade Available)
- Professional Delivery
- “White Glove” Installation
- 1-Year Level Guarantee
- Pool Table Starter Kit
- 15 Premium billiard ball set w/ cue ball
- 9 ball wood triangle, Black
- 15 ball wood triangle, Black
- ( 4 ) 57” maple cues
- ( 1 ) 57” bridge
- 6 cue roman wall rack,
- Playfield Brush, Black
- Rail Brush, Black
- 6 Cue Chalk - 2-Green, 2-Blue & 2-Red
- Chalk Holder
- Rule book
The Bull Run’s rustic timber frame design, artisan joinery, and hand finishing are inspired by old-world styling and craftsmanship. Offered in the color Leather, with its rough-hew components that appear to have been reclaimed from a century-old countryside barn, the Bull Run is certain to make a statement. . Beautiful furniture with high-quality materials and construction. The rails are appointed with inlaid sights and the premium K55 profile gum rubber cushions provide a superior, dependable rebound. Table Top upgrade available, but not included.
- The Playcraft Bull Run combines rustic styling, distressed hardwood, and artisan joinery to create a distinctive timber frame design. Optional dining top available.
- The 3-piece slate system consists of a 1” thick backed slate that has been book-matched and each piece honed to 1000th of an inch. The leveling hardware allows for micro-adjustments during installation
- Assembled dimensions: 101” x 57” x 33” Weight: 850 lbs
- Playing area measures 44” x 88”
- Meets BCA standards
- Premium Cloth (Simonis Cloth Upgrade Available)
- "White Glove" Delivery and Installation
A note about Playcraft weathered finishes – Weathered finishes are achieved by applying semi-transparent stains over a base color on natural wood to create an overtone color range. Finished wood that has naturally weathered outdoors will have varying degrees of intensity within the color range, however, no two boards will be the same. Grain density and lighting will also be a factor in how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and the images presented depict the overtone range for each weather color offered. The unique characteristics in grain patterns and color of natural wood, combined with the hand staining process, achieves the old weathered wood design concept of Playcraft weathered game tables. Color variations within an item and between items will exist and should be anticipated.
Delivery & Installation
White Glove Delivery and Installation Services are included in pricing within a 75 mile radius of Paramount Billiards - Wixom, MI location. If outside of this area please contact for delivery information.
Paramount Billiards offers a 14-day return policy (less a 15% restocking fee) on purchased products that have not received delivery and/or installation. Purchased Items that have received delivery and/or installation are not eligible for returns or refunds due to specific ordering, shipping, delivery and installation costs, at which point, all sales are considered final.
Playcraft's Limited Warranty
The Playcraft warranty is provided to the original purchaser of items purchased from an authorized retailer and is not
transferable. Proof of purchase may be required.
The Warranty period begins on the date of delivery and provides that items shall be free from defects in material or
workmanship, under normal use and service as follows -
• Indoor pool table slate = Lifetime
• Outdoor pool table slate = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Indoor slate pool table cabinet components = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Other Playcraft game tables or components = ( 1 ) One Year
• Accessories ( 90 ) Ninety days
• Playcraft Sport = ( 90 ) Ninety Days
Claims - Warranty claims will be considered when substantiated by clear and detailed photos of the defect. In addition
to photos of the actual defect, other photos may be required, including photos of the location where the item is
placed to identify any contributing environmental factors. Alternately, the defective part/item can be shipped prepaid
to GMInc for inspection. GMInc at its sole discretion, and within a period of ( 90 ) days, shall repair or replace
parts or the entire item acknowledged to be defective.
Exclusions - The warranty does not cover shipping damage, commercial applications for noncommercial items, labor
and consequential damages.
Weathered and Distressed Finishes – Weathered and distressed finishes are achieved by introducing wear to the item
and using various finishing techniques to create an overtone color range. Weathered and distressed wood will have
defects and varying degrees of color intensity resulting in unique characteristics of each piece. Grain density and
lighting will also be a factor with how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and
the images presented depict the overall color range for each weathered and distressed item. Variations of wear and
color within an item and between items or replacement parts will exist and is not considered a defect.