Diamond Professional - 9 FT - Oak
DIAMOND BILLIARD PRODUCTS INC. most popular table is the 9' PROFESSIONAL. Precision fitting frame. Developed by professional players with skilled engineers and designers. Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Billiard Congress of America. Used at major sanctioned tournaments across the United States. Performance engineered to provide exceptional play capability in both commercial or private usage.
Proudly made in the United States. Please allow 10 Months for Production
Pool Table Features:
- 25 mm one-piece slate.
- The 9' PROFESSIONAL is offered in a variety of woods and finishes.
- Patent pending bi-level pocket design is flush to the rail. Shooting out of the pocket is just as easy as shooting off the rail. Each leather basket holds 9 balls.
- Tour specified K-55 profile cushions offer quick response. An additional ¼" top rail backing wood has been engineered between the cushion and the feather strip channel to provide consistent rail speed.
- Also available in 8 FT & 7 FT, please contact us directly for pricing and details.
- Assembled dimensions: 114” x 64” x 32” Weight: 1200 lbs
- Premium Simonis Cloth
- Diamond Ball Rack
- "White Glove" Delivery and Installation (75 Mile Radius from Wixom, MI)
Delivery & Installation
White Glove Delivery and Installation Services are included in pricing within a 75 mile radius of Paramount Billiards - Wixom, MI location. If outside of this area please contact for delivery information.