Playcraft Extera - 8 FT -Outdoor Pool Table. Free Delivery
Table Purchase Includes:
- “White Glove” Installation, for an additional fee.
- Starter Kit
- 2 - 57" composite billiard cues
- 1 - set 2-1/4" phenolic billiard balls
- 1 - 15 ball plastic triangle rack
- 1 - billiard cloth brush
- 2 - cue chalk
- 1 - PVC cover
- Sleek outdoor weatherproof pool table
- Available 8'
- Extruded aluminum 5-7/8" top rails, 5-1/2"aprons, legs, and square tubular beam sub-frame with anti-rust treatment
- 1" composite weatherproof playfield
- Large unified aluminum corner post and top cap
- Large tubular beam legs with cross truss bracing
- K66 profile cushions
- Electric blue weatherproof UV resistant polytech billiard cloth
- 6" diameter adjustable feet levelers
- Shipping dimensions: 110” x 60” x 13” Weight: 486 lbs. Assembly Required
- Assembled dimensions: 99” x 55” x 31.5” Weight: 326 lbs
- Playing area is 88” x 44”
Shipping & Installation
Choose from two options.
- Shipped directly to you, assembly required. (No Installation Service Option)
- White Glove Delivery and Installation Services, for and additional fee, within a 75 mile radius of Paramount Billiards - Wixom, MI location. If outside of this area please contact for delivery information.
Paramount Billiards offers a 14-day return policy (less a 15% restocking fee) on purchased products that have not received delivery and/or installation. Purchased Items that have received delivery and/or installation are not eligible for returns or refunds due to specific ordering, shipping, delivery and installation costs, at which point, all sales are considered final.
Playcraft's Limited Warranty
The Playcraft warranty is provided to the original purchaser of items purchased from an authorized retailer and is not
transferable. Proof of purchase may be required.
The Warranty period begins on the date of delivery and provides that items shall be free from defects in material or
workmanship, under normal use and service as follows -
• Indoor pool table slate = Lifetime
• Outdoor pool table slate = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Indoor slate pool table cabinet components = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Other Playcraft game tables or components = ( 1 ) One Year
• Accessories ( 90 ) Ninety days
• Playcraft Sport = ( 90 ) Ninety Days
Claims - Warranty claims will be considered when substantiated by clear and detailed photos of the defect. In addition
to photos of the actual defect, other photos may be required, including photos of the location where the item is
placed to identify any contributing environmental factors. Alternately, the defective part/item can be shipped prepaid
to GMInc for inspection. GMInc at its sole discretion, and within a period of ( 90 ) days, shall repair or replace
parts or the entire item acknowledged to be defective.
Exclusions - The warranty does not cover shipping damage, commercial applications for noncommercial items, labor
and consequential damages.
Weathered and Distressed Finishes – Weathered and distressed finishes are achieved by introducing wear to the item
and using various finishing techniques to create an overtone color range. Weathered and distressed wood will have
defects and varying degrees of color intensity resulting in unique characteristics of each piece. Grain density and
lighting will also be a factor with how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and
the images presented depict the overall color range for each weathered and distressed item. Variations of wear and
color within an item and between items or replacement parts will exist and is not considered a defect.