We have two 7 FT Pro-Am Tables available, come visit our Wixom Showroom!!
DIAMOND PRO-AM for the finest billiard halls and homes around the world. The PRO-AM is our highest grade commercial model table. It is an extremely quiet ball return table that includes all the same features and playability of our DIAMOND PROFESSIONAL.
The PRO-AM is superior in terms of construction, quality, and materials, but most importantly, its playability is second to none. The main difference is the one-piece slate design featured in 7', 8', and 9' models. The PRO-AM has rapidly gained the respect of professional, amateur, and casual players everywhere.
Proudly made in the United States. Please allow 16 Weeks for Production
Pool Table Features:
- Available in Black PRC Finish
- 7', 8', and 9' tables are equipped with 1" 1-piece slate.
- Unique Dymondwood® Rails that are burn and dent resistant. Phenolic resin pressed into the material gives the wood its durability and luster.
- Tour specified K-55 profile cushions offer quick response. An additional ¼" top rail backing wood has been engineered between the cushion and the feather strip channel to provide consistent rail speed.
- Extremely quiet and efficient ball return. Pocketed balls are collected in the center of the table, then gravity fed to the tail end of the table. Access doors allow for entry into ball return to remove any foreign objects effortlessly.
- Assembled dimensions:
- 9 FT 114” x 64” x 32” Weight: 1200 lbs
- 8FT 104" X 59" X 32" Weight: 1000LBS
- 7 FT 94" X 54" X 32" Weight: 800LBS
- Premium Simonis Cloth
- Diamond Ball Rack
- "White Glove" Delivery and Installation
Delivery & Installation
White Glove Delivery and Installation Services are included in pricing within a 75 mile radius of Paramount Billiards - Wixom, MI location. If outside of this area please contact for delivery information.
Paramount Billiards offers a 14-day return policy (less a 15% restocking fee) on purchased products that have not received delivery and/or installation. Purchased Items that have received delivery and/or installation are not eligible for returns or refunds due to specific ordering, shipping, delivery and installation costs, at which point, all sales are considered final.