Playcraft Columbia River Pro-Style Shuffleboard. Free Delivery & Installation
* Includes Temporary Logistics Surcharge from Supplier
12 FT - 12/1
14 FT - 12/1
16 FT - 12/1
Table Purchase Includes:
- Professional Delivery
- “White Glove” Installation
- 1-Year Level Guarantee
- Starter Kit:
- Premium Set of weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color-matched hardwood board sweep
- Playcraft medium granular speed wax
The Columbia River shuffleboards are part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Columbias reverse arch legs with chamfered base and hand finishing are inspired by classic architectural design and craftsmanship. With the timeless Chestnut finish, the Columbia will be an impressive addition to your game room. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high-quality shuffleboard with family and friends. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
- Select hardwood construction
- Hand rubbed Chestnut finish
- Two-piece cradle
- Reverse arch legs with chamfered base and stretcher beam combine classic architectural styling and superior bilateral strength
- Solid 3” thick 20” wide Canada Maple butcher block with pour polymer top
- Traditional 1-2-3 scoring pattern
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Pro-style heavy duty climatic adjusters
- "White Glove" Delivery & Installation **
12 FT: 145” x 33” x 32” Weight: 575 lbs
14 FT: 169” x 33” x 32” Weight: 675 lbs
16 FT: 193” x 33” x 32” Weight: 790 lbs
**Delivery & Installation
White Glove Delivery and Installation Services are included in pricing within a 75 mile radius of Paramount Billiards - Wixom, MI location. If outside of this area please contact for delivery information.
Paramount Billiards offers a 14-day return policy (less a 15% restocking fee) on purchased products that have not received delivery and/or installation. Purchased Items that have received delivery and/or installation are not eligible for returns or refunds due to specific ordering, shipping, delivery and installation costs, at which point, all sales are considered final.
Playcraft's Limited Warranty
The Playcraft warranty is provided to the original purchaser of items purchased from an authorized retailer and is not
transferable. Proof of purchase may be required.
The Warranty period begins on the date of delivery and provides that items shall be free from defects in material or
workmanship, under normal use and service as follows -
• Indoor pool table slate = Lifetime
• Outdoor pool table slate = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Indoor slate pool table cabinet components = ( 5 ) Five Years
• Other Playcraft game tables or components = ( 1 ) One Year
• Accessories ( 90 ) Ninety days
• Playcraft Sport = ( 90 ) Ninety Days
Claims - Warranty claims will be considered when substantiated by clear and detailed photos of the defect. In addition
to photos of the actual defect, other photos may be required, including photos of the location where the item is
placed to identify any contributing environmental factors. Alternately, the defective part/item can be shipped prepaid
to GMInc for inspection. GMInc at its sole discretion, and within a period of ( 90 ) days, shall repair or replace
parts or the entire item acknowledged to be defective.
Exclusions - The warranty does not cover shipping damage, commercial applications for noncommercial items, labor
and consequential damages.
Weathered and Distressed Finishes – Weathered and distressed finishes are achieved by introducing wear to the item
and using various finishing techniques to create an overtone color range. Weathered and distressed wood will have
defects and varying degrees of color intensity resulting in unique characteristics of each piece. Grain density and
lighting will also be a factor with how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and
the images presented depict the overall color range for each weathered and distressed item. Variations of wear and
color within an item and between items or replacement parts will exist and is not considered a defect.